Please make sure you speak to your student-athletes about these events, we need to ensure that we have a great turnout at all of them.
1. PCA Parent and Player Workshop- Saturday, April 27th, 9-11am, Main Gym. This event is mandatory for any student athlete (grades 9-11) who wants to play sports next year. Every student must bring at least one parent to this workshop because parents will be receiving training too. The Fiesta Bowl has sponsored our school for this event and they have paid for the entire cost.
2. College Signing Day- Wednesday, April 24th, 2:30pm, Main Gym.
This our celebration for senior athletes that are signing with colleges and universities to play sports. Students will need to bring a copy of their letter and they must provide a bio as well.
3. Bear Dash 5k Race- May 11th, Registration at 10am, Race starts at 10:30am. Findlay Toyota Center. This is our Second Annual Bear Dash 5k, we have a high school division and we would like to have as many student athletes as possible. Our goal is 500 runners for the entire race and all Humboldt Unified students race for free. The school band will be playing and our cheerleaders will be supporting the runners at the finish line.
4. Athletics Physical Day– May 4th, 8-noon, Main Gym. Cost- $20. This event is for all students interested in playing sports next year.
5. Sports Camps Registration Day- May 18th, 9-noon, BMHS Admin Front Office. Cost- $80. These camps are intended for students in 3rd-8th grade.